Monday, February 22, 2010

Taming My Inner Bridezilla

Share


I hate bridal magazines, but I have a stack sitting on my calendar.  


I despise shopping - but I head to different web sites to look at gowns and bridal party dresses.  


I can't walk through a store now without thinking, "Oh, I totally need to register for that" even though, really, when am I going to ever use a Kitchen Aid Mixer? (but I really really want it!!!)


When I hear a song, I immediately start wondering if it would make a good first dance ballad.


And don't even get me started on the gym and bridal bootcamp workouts.


I'm good at taming these flare ups, these wedding thoughts that could, if I let them, take over my world.  


One way to satisfy my bridal cravings... plop onto the couch and turn on "Say Yes to the Dress." All of a sudden, I don't feel so crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment