Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bridesmaid Gift Ideas

Share
{image via offthemark.com}


They have to deal with our bridezilla moments, our indecisions, the dreaded dress and shelling out lots of dough... so I GET why they deserve a gift. 


Which is why, as I wandered around the International Housewares Show in Chicago this week, I looked for things that would make great presents for the six wonderful women who have agreed to be part of my bridal party.  


Here are some of the more unique ideas I ran across:









{Soiree bottle-top Wine Decanter & Aerator}


I haven't made up my mind yet on what I plan to purchase (I do have time before I decide)... but looking at all these items have made me want to drink, eat and be merry!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post and appreciate your highlighting Soiree. (Disclosure: it it my company :)

    I'd have to say it is a close call between Soiree and the Ice Cream pint holder, personally. The ice cream holder is really a great idea, although would be great insulated? The picnic set is cool too, but I feel it is one of the gifts you would love to get but would hardly use. (I have received 2 of them and they are in a closet somewhere)

    And when it comes to wedding gifts, I guess it is the one occasion you can ask for these out of the ordinary items and be "OK" with it. But I am more of a practical~ist - so my vote is if you love Ice Cream - go for the ice cream holder and if you're a wine lover. Well, the every-man's everyday decanter Soiree, always make for a great conversation and easy way to enjoy your wine more... Sorry for the shameless plug, but those are my honest opinions!

    Cheers!!!

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete