Monday, March 15, 2010

Must-Have Monday: RoC Eye Cream

Share

I've noticed things... changing.   


Where I used to be able to eat whatever I want without consequences, I now have to workout 5 days a week to ensure that I just maintain where I am.  


I can no longer drink a bottle of wine and wake up relatively refreshed.  I now have two glasses and spend the next day with a pounding headache.


And those smile lines?  They're rapidly becoming permanently etched into my once wrinkle-free skin.  


I know I know - I JUST turned 29.  But I swear, on the day of my birthday last week, I felt my metabolism slowing and crows feet forming.


So in preparation for wedding pictures (and the impending doom of turning 30 in 12 short months), I've decided to purchase eye cream.  I've always been pretty low maintenance on the skin-care front, but it's time to take some preventative measures.


After much research online and in magazines, I have decided to invest in RoC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream.  The company claims that this miracle cream, "Smoothes wrinkles around the eye; visibly reduces crow's feet; and improves skin's elasticity."


Not only that, it won an eye cream Oscar - the Allure Best of Beauty Award!


And for $19.99, I can smile without wrinkle (or budget!) worry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment