Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Love Note Day

Share


Whenever I come home from a business trip, my fiance leaves a sticky note on my side of the bed.  It's not always mushy gushy; in fact, it's typically an inside joke that he know will make me smile. It's an amazing welcome home present.  I mean, who doesn't love surprise notes?! Whether they're put in your suitcase, slipped into your lunch box or stuck on a mirror, a few sentences from the person who warms your heart most can start a day off sunny or turn a bad day right around.


In honor of Love Note Day (which should be every day, but is officially celebrated on Sunday, 9/26), I've compiled some sweet note cards... just in case you wanted think outside of the yellow sticky note:




With You, Life is in all Caps Note Cards by Pop & Shorty (1 for $4.00)
{image via Pop & Shorty}



Postcards of Affection by EnormousChampion (15 for $9.95)
{image via Chronicle Books}


Letterpress Every Day Love Note by Wild Ink Press (1 for $3.95)
{image via Wild Ink Press}



8 comments:

  1. I love these! I've always been a fan of leaving little notes for my loved ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! What a nice surprise to come home to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim! Love these! You've done it again, ladyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love the thoughtfulness behind those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim - how sweet is your fiance!!! And these are perfect. I love the all caps one!!!

    xoxo
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I AM IN LOVE WITH THE ALL CAPS NOTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the all caps one, too! How sweet of your fiance!!

    ReplyDelete