Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ballerina Pink Desserts

Share




Growing up, I was a girly girl - I loved dresses and tutus and dolls.  And pink.  I really really loved pink.  People sometimes have a hard time believing - what, with the fact that I played rugby in college, love watching crime shows and have a wardrobe that consists of a lot of jeans and black dresses.


BUT... but - there is still a girly girl underneath my less than polished exterior. And I still really do love pink. In fact, see those Oreos below? (Yes they are Oreos!) - that light pink is the color of my bridesmaids dresses. 


Anyway, here a few sugary-sweet ways to incorporate pretty pink desserts into your candy buffet or next soiree:


Pink, Zebra-Striped Oreos
{image via Kara's Party Ideas}


Sparkly Sweet "Fruit" Slices


"Fairy Floss" (aka: Cotton Candy :)
(image via WeddingBee}




 Marshmallow Skewers
{image via Cutest Foods}

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE pink too!! LOVE those oreo cookies, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate marshmallows unless they're combined with butter and rice krispies. However, you have made me love them today.

    ReplyDelete